Friday, March 2, 2012

Gallery and info Moved!

I will no longer be updating this blog. For new work, please follow the site listed under 'Gallery'. If you're in my area, and would like a tattoo, please look to the link under 'Tattoo info' for my rates and policies. Thank you for taking the time to visit! I hope you take advantage of the links listed above!

Kind Regards,

Jainai Jeffries | fydbac

036



Date: July 25, 2009
Tattoo: Custom design, cute notes singing, one smiling

Was FUN. I want to color more. Filling in with color completely, rather than leave any skin tone, makes it SO much better.

030


Date: July 8th, 2009

Was taken just a week ago. 2 weeks after the date above (the day I actually did it). Will retake picture once healed and I go back over some spots to darken. Hopefully I'll have my replacement camera by then.

Unfortunately, will always be the tattoo that marked the day I got robbed of so much artwork. Que sera sera. Moving on....

No comments:

Post a Comment